- Silent Way
- Media Asset Management Guide
- Audio Equipment
- Mac OS Tips
- Silent Way Forum
- Protecting Your Privacy
- San Francisco Bay Area
- Web Directory
Thanks for tastycast!... and a couple quick questions
Wed, 03/09/2005 - 03:47
Promise i tried to figured this out on my own but,.....
Couple of quick questions please:
1. Care to offer the same quality of "best of" web-radio STREAM pic's for a topic/catagory like "National/International" news/info (ie PBS)
2. I can NOT seem to find any good (free) recorder for RA/WMedia files... i have only been able to track down a very complicated one, and only for Windows media content, that requires one to search the raw data of each target webpage for the specific stream IP.
Thanks so much for a great site at tastycast.com and for any help you may have...
PS: An example, if it helps, of exactly what i would like to do is:
a) pull NPR (RA) audio files into my IPOD for my LONG offline commutes here in Warsaw
Thu, 03/10/2005 - 15:11#1
1. Care to offer the same quality of "best of" web-radio STREAM pic's for a topic/catagory like "National/International" news/info
That's one of my many plans for TastyCast, but it's way way off on the horizon...
2. I can NOT seem to find any good (free) recorder for RA/WMedia files...
It might not be out there for free. I don't know about PC, but for Mac there are a number of cool apps by Rogue Amoeba:
For PC, you might have to pay to get what you're looking for. Here's a Google search to get you started:
When all else fails, try this trick: connect the audio output jack of your computer to the audio input jack, and just record the result. But make sure to avoid a feedback loop- set your recording application to mute playback while recording.